VOID Vesting Portal Explained
VOID is finally getting listed. We are super glad to have shared this good news with the community a few days back. We have received immense love and support from our investors and community for which we are eternally grateful.
VOID is on a mission to revolutionize NFT Gaming. And this challenging journey wouldn’t have been possible without the support of our beloved community.
Now the time has come for the $VOID investors who believed in us to get their tokens finally! Our team has launched an official vesting portal to make the entire process smooth for users so that they can easily view and claim their tokens. The $VOID token’s vesting portal will go live shortly.
Here is a quick step by step guide for all our investors that they can go through to unlock and claim their tokens in the vesting portal without any hassle:
STEP 2: Connect to a wallet
STEP 3: Now you would be able to see your investment information. Each Batch has three parameters which have been explained below:
- Total $VOID: Refers to the total amount of $VOID tokens present in the batch.
- Claimed $VOID: Refers to the amount of $VOID tokens that are claimed in that batch.
- Unclaimed VOID: Refers to the amount of $VOID tokens that you can claim for that batch.
Points to Remember:
- Claimed $VOID is equal to Total $VOID: If the Claimed amount is equal to the Total $VOID amount, then the Batch will get locked and there is no future action to be performed in that batch. Pay attention to the following batches and save the dates!
- Claimed $VOID is not equal to Total $VOID but the claim button is locked: If the Claimed amount is not the same as the Total $VOID amount, but the claim button is locked, no need to worry. This means that you have unlocked everything you can so far, but there will be future unlocking in the upcoming times for that same Batch (check the timestamp under the card for the date in your timezone).
- Blurred Card: When the card is blurred, it means that the unlock for that Batch hasn’t yet begun! Just wait for the date presented under the card and come back later.
STEP 4: Claim your $VOID tokens! Click on the Claim button. Accept the transaction in your wallet. DONE!
Points to Remember:
- Tokens might take approximately 30 seconds to appear on your wallet.
- If you refresh the page, the Batch might still appear as unclaimed for one minute. Don’t worry, if the transaction was successful you don’t have to claim again!
In addition to this, if you have any questions regarding the vesting portal, feel free to reach out to us and the $VOID team would be more than glad to help you!